PSAV Presentation Services is a fast-growing company that provides professional audio visual equipment rental, set-up and customer support services for memorable, high-quality event productions. And we're actively expanding our Operations division with experienced Audio Visual Technicians who have what it takes to amplify our efforts and their careers.
At PSAV, we create events unlike any other. By mixing innovative technology with unparalleled client service to make sure every experience is a lasting one. You're detailed-oriented and driven by success. You have a talent for understanding customer needs, as well as meet day-to-day objectives with ease.
We have an immediate need for an Intermediate level technician to set up and run the operation of large and small-scale audiovisual systems for live events while ensuring the utmost in client satisfaction.
Key Job Responsibilities
Equipment Operation (30%)
Responsible for accurate setup and efficient operation of intermediate event technology equipment.
Customer Service (30%)
Provide excellent service and strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers. Maintain a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication. Perform site visits and attend BEO meetings at hotels.
Technical Ability (15%)
Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates intermediate operational ability to trouble shoot and problem solve with hardware and software.
Operations Management (15%)
Understands company processes, follows procedures and completes systems entry and paperwork accurately. Complete Helios order entry. Assist director with basic business communication when necessary.
Equipment Security/Maintenance (10%)
Assist team with proper security, storage, transportation, and maintenance of equipment. Participate in physical inventory count processes as requested.
see required skills
- High School Diploma Required.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of field based experience
- Excellent customer service skills proven through demonstrated ability to interact well with people and help others.
- Intermediate to advanced technical knowledge of Audio, Video, Projection, Computer, Lighting and Rigging equipment.
- Ability to set up, maintain, and troubleshoot computer networks, hardware, and software applications.
- Portrays a polished professional image to meet company dress code requirements
- Must be able to accommodate a rotating work schedule to include nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift and carry 60 pounds on a regular basis
PSAV Presentation Services - 17 months ago
This company puts a little show biz into business. Audio Visual Services Group, doing business as PSAV Presentation Services (PSAV),...