OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Assist customers via phone with both internal and external inquiries regarding their manufactured housing, home equity, consumer finance or home improvment account. Spanish speaking ability a plus.
- Handle inbound calls from customers. Determine customer’s needs, problem solve and respond by answering questions and resolving issues. The types of customer calls may include collections, insurance, claims, payoff, general account maintenance, document release and billing issues. Calls are handled for all Divisions of Green Tree Servicing, LLC (MH, HE, HI and CI).
- Cross-sell the benefits of insurance with Green Tree Agency to customers that have outside insurance policies. Offer customers the opportunity to receive a customized insurance quote with a licensed Green Tree insurance agent.
- Research customer questions, fax answers to customers or complete service requests to resolve customer inquiries.
- Enter address corrections, sort mail, bar code documents for imaging and fold and prepare correspondence for mail delivery.
- Other duties as necessary
- High School or equivalent degree or equivalent work experience required
- Prior customer service in a call-center preferred
- Previous computer experience and typing skills are required
- Exemplary attendance history
We are proud to be an EOE. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Green Tree - 12 months ago
Money might not grow on trees, but green does grow on this tree. Green Tree Servicing is one of the largest servicers of home loans in the...