SelectQuote Auto& Home is looking for an ambitious part-time (with potential to go full-time) Licensing Administrator to join our growing team in the Kansas City area. This position will help support our Agency Manager with the licensing of our agents in all 50 states and getting them appointed with our carriers. We offer a fun, fast pace working environment where our employees are rewarded for their achievements.
SelectQuote Auto & Home is a one-of-a-kind insurance agency. Our sales team is made up of passionate, fun and motivated people who genuinely enjoy those they work with and the company that they work for.
SelectQuote has provided insurance services since 1985 and has set the standard for inside sales within the Life Insurance industry. SelectQuote Auto & Home will be carrying that same level of expertise into the Auto & Home Insurance market. We make it our number one priority to save our customers’ time, money and confusion.
The Basics of the Position:
- Process new & renewal license applications for agents
- Monitor progress of license applications that have been processed, provide complete updates to database, marketing dept. and sales managers
- Monitor status of licenses for agents & agency for renewal dates, including Continuing Education requirements for agents
- Contact state insurance departments for additional needs to process new/renewal/reinstatement license needs
- Process state agent affiliations (electronic & paper) as necessary in order in ensure company/agent compliance
- Run reports for licensing status
- Maintain in-house database - licensing, affiliation and carrier appointments
- Contact carriers with additional license information for appointment purposes
- Research local Continuing Education classes offered and post to internal site
Highly organized - Will need to maintain online databases and paper files.
Computer Saavy - Ability use MicroSoft Applications at an intermediate level. Need strong familiarity with Internet Applications. Ability to learn new programs and databases.
Attention to Detail - Keen eye to ensure that paperwork is submitted complete and correct
Positive Attitude - The culture is friendly and fun. A positive attitude not only improves your performance, but also the work environment.
Strong Work Ethic: Hard work and achievements are noticed and rewarded with daily incentives, bonuses, and opportunities for career advancement
Good Communication: Will need to communicate, both verbally and written, in a professional manner with our carriers and state licensing departments as well as internally.
PART-TIME - This position will start as part-time, 20 hours per week, with the potential to go full-time in the future