We are looking for bright, talented engineers who have a passion for delivering innovative, sustainable solutions that meet our customer needs for better, healthier, safer lives. We currently have an opportunity available at the Belle Plant for a chemical engineer with a background in PSM and Environmental expertise as well as basic Technical and Mechanical knowledge.
We are seeking professionals who have experience:
- Providing technical expertise for the chemical processes at the site
- Providing technical support to the operations team as required
- Leading or participating on teams to upgrade processes and products ranging from incremental improvements to major technology changes
- Leading PSM technology element teams and process hazards analyses
Providing environmental support with regard to Title V/Mon/Mact compliance.
Providing basic mechanical support through knowledge of pumps, piping, etc.
DuPont is a global Fortune 100 company, operating in 70 countries today. We are looking for people who have a passion for delivering innovative, sustainable solutions that meet our customer needs for a better, healthier, safer life.
DuPont offers an exciting place to work where thousands of innovations are introduced every year. You will have opportunities for growth through involvement in various dynamic industries from high-tech to high-performance; including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation, and apparel.
At DuPont, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join DuPont and discover The miracles of science™.
The 84-year-old DuPont Belle plant is located just outside Charleston, WV and employs more than 400 DuPont employees and about 150 resident contractors. Boating, hunting, golfing, and fishing are the primary outdoor hobbies of many site personnel. On site, our employees enjoy growth and development opportunities as part of our winning team. They thrive in a collaborative, market-driven environment that rewards business savvy and scientific street smarts.
Site businesses include:
DuPont Chemicals & Fluroproducts
DuPont Crop Protection.
The site produces a wide range of products and applications found in plastics manufacturing, home and personal care products, crop protection chemicals, automotive products and industrial manufacturing. Some DuPont products manufactured on site include Methyl Amines, DMF/DMAC, DME/DMS, Glycolic Acid, Vazo® and Hexazinone.
The site is also home to the polyglycolic acid (PGA) facility owned by the Kureha Corporation of Japan, a specialty plastics and chemicals manufacturer.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a chemical engineer (Co-op experience considered)
- Experience working with state/federal environmental regulations
- Mechanical experience preferred
- Demonstrated strengths in getting results, meeting commitments, problem solving and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with or lead diverse teams
- Legal right to work in the United States without restriction
DuPont is an E-Verify employer.
Manufacturing Technology Eng/Scientist
North America-USA-West Virginia-BELLE PLANT [DUPONT](2511)
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Yes, 5 % of the Time
DuPont - 18 months ago
E. I. du Pont de Nemours (also known simply as DuPont) wants to coat your car, feed your crops, and decrease your dependence on fossil...