As part of the Talent Development team, the Fellowship Coordinator will program manage the High Potential Fellowship initiative for SAP's High Potentials.
The individual in this role will:
Serve as Program Manager to Support the Fellowship Initiative
Support Additional Talent Development Projects and Offerings
- Serve as an administrator for the on-line Fellowship system in eRecruiting Collecting job descriptions for launch of a Fellowship cycle, creating requisitions, posting job descriptions, tracking applications, closing filled positions
- Communicate with candidates, Fellowship managers, Human Resource Business Partners, and colleagues in the Talent Development organization: launch announcements, answering questions, providing updates
- Initiate mobility support for relocating Fellows
- Answer questions and propose solutions to problems; handle Fellowship Outlook mailbox and Fellowship community group
- Identify and implement process improvements
Seeking candidates majoring in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development, or Communication.
- High Potential Community on SAP Intranet
- Others TBD
- HRIS and Previous HR Experience is a plus (in particular, recruiting, job posting, applicant tracking, leadership & employee development
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and in general be very computer savvy
BS or BA degree required. Masters level degree or enrollment in MA/MS program in HR or OD preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to build strong, positive relationships with stakeholders, partners, and colleagues
- Strong written communication skills; fluent in English
- Action oriented
- Strong detail orientation; analytical skills
- Quick thinker; proactive problem solving skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced, multi-task environments
- High tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially for MS Excel and PowerPoint required. Experience with HRIS and/or job posting/recruiting systems a plus.
- Internet design/community building a plus
Work Hours: Must be available to work 40 hours per week for a period of at least six months
(one year preferred).
SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells support,...