Manage the strategic coverage of all on and off premise outlets in distributor’s territory. Drive volume and profit growth in on premise channel on an annual, monthly customer and brand basis. Develop team through delivery of territory key performance indicators. Create and deploy long term strategic vision with key local accounts.
Must be able to:
- Ensure Succession Planning and Catalytic Coaching is implemented throughout their team
- Train, coach, and motivate direct reports to deliver maximum impact in the market
- Lead direct reports effectively by clearly communicating roles and responsibilities, expectations and deliverables
- Ongoing training and development of Sales Consultants through continued instruction of the Field Training Reports during regularly scheduled in field work withs, market surveys and observance of sales teams meetings.
- Ensures all tools are in place to support attainment of goals and objectives
- Maintain strong relationships with customer base
- Provide on-going and current assessments of the results of plans by channel, key account and individual customer
- Assign goals by individual and assess progress by territory/account for distribution, volume, profit, and sell-through execution.
- Obtain and communicate updated market competitive information.
- Other duties as assigned
- Live and demonstrate the Wirtz Ways of Working (values).
- Live and demonstrate the functional and leadership training capabilities
- Excellent leadership capabilities with strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivate and develop a Team
- Excellent sales background with solid understanding of company selling procedures
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong communication skills: verbal, listening and written
- Capable of seeking out new ideas, exhibit initiative and be proactive
- Managing complex customer relationships
- Excellent Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Strong competitive intelligence within the marketplace
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills
Physical Demands of Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 2 years industry experience
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Relevant cross-functional experience (finance, operations, IT, HR, project management, etc)
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must poses a valid driver’s license
- Frequent hand motion with answering and dialing phones and computer work.
- Occasional carrying and lifting of 20 pounds to perform various duties as assigned
- Occasional immediate reaching to perform various office duties as assigned
- Minimal overhead reaching to perform various office duties as assigned
- Occasional standing for short amounts of time to perform various office duties
- Occasional walking for short amounts of time to perform various office duties
- Extended sitting for long periods of time at desk or workstation
- Minimal squatting or bending to perform various office duties as assigned
Wirtz Beverage Group - 24 months ago
Wirtz Beverage Group is one the country’s leading beverage-alcohol wholesalers with operations in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nevada...