Required Major(s): Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering
GPA: 3.0 Status: Junior or higher
- Understand and apply the principles of Highly Accelerated Life Testing
- Set up and operate the Halt Chamber test in an A-B comparison mode
- Capture results and write a lab report for each PCBA assigned
- Work as a member of the risk mitigation team for fixture development, debug and documentation
- Work with supplier to correct causes of statistically differences between products sourced in two separate facilities
Fisher Controls International LLC, an Emerson Process Management business is the largest control valve manufacturer in the world. Industry standard products as well as an emphasis on product research and testing enables the development of new Fisher® control valves to solve production, processing, and distribution needs for the following major industries: chemical, oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, power, water and wastewater treatment, mining and metals, food and beverage, and pharmaceutical.
For more information please visit www.fisher.com .
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is Fisher policy to recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or age , and any other factor prohibited by law.
Emerson Process Management - 17 months ago
Emerson Process Management (www.emersonprocess.com), an Emerson business, is a leader in helping businesses automate their production,...