Bayer HealthCare (BHC) makes an important contribution to human and animal health with its innovative products and by researching new therapeutic approaches promoting science for a better life throughout everything that we do. Our Specialty Pharmaceutical business ranks among the top 10 specialty pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Our global research and development is focused in five distinct areas: Diagnostic Imaging, Hematology/Cardiology, Oncology, Specialized Therapeutics, and Women's Healthcare. As a specialty pharmaceuticals company, we focus our efforts in areas of high unmet medical need and where we can have the most impact. Our Medical Care division consists of Diabetes Care and Radiology and Interventional. The Diabetes Care division is one of the largest blood glucose monitoring businesses in the world, supporting customers in 100 countries. Radiology and Interventional is the world's leading supplier of contrast agents and injection systems for diagnostic and therapeutic medical procedures. The business also supplies mechanical systems for removing thrombi from blood vessels. Our Consumer Care business is a top competitor in many important product categories including analgesics, cough and cold, and nutritionals. More than 3,000 employees support 14 manufacturing sites in 11 countries dedicated to ensuring the delivery of a secure, high-quality, cost-effective supply of our products around the world. Our Animal Health business in North America is dedicated to making the world a better place for our veterinary customers, their clients, and the animals we all hold dear. Sales North Ohio Valley We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
The Clinical Specialist Therapeutic - provides necessary technical and clinical services and training to insure the customers† successful use of Bayer Interventional (BI) family of products including the AngioJet Rapid Thrombectomy System and Jetstream Atherectomy System. The CS will provide technical expertise to the customer and sales organization to generate increased sales. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Conduct technical training for new accounts utilizing the AngioJet and CV systems by demonstrating and assisting customers in the correct set-up and usage of the AngioJet and MEDRAD systems;
- Provides surgical case coverage, follow-up support and troubleshooting on the AngioJet and CV systems;
- Provides technical assistance to MIP customers including on call phone support after hours;
- Disseminates technical tips and performance stories to MIP customers and internal staff;
- Services and repairs the AngioJet and MEDRAD CV systems as needed;
- Bachelors† degree in Biology, Biomedical Engineering or a Healthcare related field or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years† experience in interventional radiology/special procedures and cardiac catheter lab;
- Medical device industry and/or clinical department management preferred;
- Knowledge of cardiovascular, peripheral vascular and neurovascular anatomy;
- Knowledge of percutaneous/endovascular devices and techniques;
- Knowledge of current interventional practices and procedures;
- Strong detail orientation, organizational skills and verbal communication and listening skills to interact with physicians, clinical staff, and internal staff and to develop training programs;
- Presentation, facilitation, and interpersonal skills to coach others on use of products and clinical applications;
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle;
- Strong competency in Customer Focus, Driving for Results, Integrity and Trust, Ethics and Values and Compassion;
- Proven ability to demonstrate at minimum, MEDRAD†s Team Contributor competencies: Action Oriented, Perseverance, Dealing with Ambiguity, Learning on the fly and Problem Solving.
Bayerjobs.com - 18 months ago
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and...