Deli Team Members are responsible for food production and expediting products in the hot deli area. Along with providing excellent customer service, they are responsible for ensuring top-notch quality in all of our food products while working with fellow employees to keep the hot deli clean and well stocked.
What Are We Looking For?
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they
need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. However, there are some prerequisite skills
we are looking for:
If you have the skills we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J !
- Experience in a similar position, especially with a restaurant or foodservice background
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Ability to cleanly and safely manage and prep food
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
Our benefit package is among the very best:
- Competitive hourly wages
- 401(k) with 60% match
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible spending account
- Nation-wide medical plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
Medical Benefits Available to Part-Time Employees!
Pilot Travel Centers - 2 years ago
Pilot Flying J (PFJ), formerly Pilot Travel Centers, steers truckers and other motorists to more than 550 company-owned and -operated Travel...