We are looking for senior-level iOS developers to team up with our
creative teams to build the best possible mobile applications in the
We create “category-defining experiences” and work with the NFL, NASCAR,
CBS, NBC, Discovery and CW, just to name a few of our partners. Our
developers embrace cutting edge technology and work with the industry’s
latest feature sets and animations.
Typical skill sets include:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Expertise in Objective C and Apple’s SDKs and frameworks
- Ability to code any custom, cutting edge iOS app we design, from
scratch, with minimal supervision. If we ask you to do it… you can do
it! Quickly, well-structured & with high quality.
- Ability to define server API requirements, hit RESTful web services and process the resulting JSON or XML
- Track record for working well with others in a creative environment and under aggressive timeframes
- Familiarity with Agile software dev (preferred, not required)
We also do a tremendous amount of server-side work. So, there’s no
shortage of opportunities for high performers who are interested in
moving into other technical areas over time.
Please take a look at some of our applications below in the iTunes
Store for an idea of the types of applications we build and that you can
expect to be a part of:
- NFL ’12
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile
- E! Online
- The CW Network
- DailyCandy Scout
- The Grove
- We offer competitive salaries, 100% of our employees have equity and
our full range of benefits includes medical, dental and vision.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you…
- Please submit your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line