ePayment Services is seeking a Senior level Software Developer to join our Internet Banking Development Team with expertise in systems design, programming and integration of high-volume, high-availability real-time and batch applications. Candidate will be primarily responsible for maintaining and developing software front end and backend to a variety of financial institutions. Strong knowledge of enterprise application architecture and technologies including web, application, database, and messaging layers a must. Successful candidate will exhibit strong analysis and design skills as well as hands-on development/debug skills and a track record for delivering quality work on time. All team members will have similar levels of experience and expertise and will be expected to contribute across the entire development cycle (analysis, design, code, test, initial pilot/production launch, and production support). This opportunity offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and unlimited career growth.
BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
. 5+ years of MS SQL Server database development,
- 5+ years of programming in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net, C# and ASP.NET.
. Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- A strong understanding of database transactions, ADO and OLEDB.
- A strong understanding of software development life cycle.
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills a must, as position requires working with third-party vendors and possibly coordinating other resources.
- Use appropriate tools and techniques for productivity and code quality: debuggers, profilers, unit testing, source control, etc.
FIS Global - 17 months ago