The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for selling Corero's Network Security solutions using a leveraged sales model in their assigned territory. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for prospecting, account development, and opportunity management using consultative selling approaches focused on providing security solutions for identified customer technical and business requirements. Working with our channel partners is a critical component to managing the territory. Working with Corero's VARs, and/or Solution Partners, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for insuring that a complete solution is presented to the customer including the integration of the Corero solution and addressing customer design requirements over their location(s). |
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Working with our channel partners, initiate marketing and sales activities at major accounts to stimulate, encourage, establish and develop major account relationships for CORERO.
- Develop account mapping and marketing activities with partners and identify new sales opportunities.
- Foster strong working relationships with all partners, including their technical teams.
- Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management documentation and activity reports to CORERO's management, providing a basis for strategic account planning.
- Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of the account; develop, present and demonstrate CORERO's capabilities to the customer.
- Ensure partners are able to effectively position CORERO as the best solution to customers.
- Develop and present solution oriented proposals consisting of a technical solution and business ROI analysis.
- Introduce and integrate CORERO's technical resources and/or VAR personnel to the customer to demonstrate capability, educate customer personnel and facilitate project management.
- Oversee post-sales support to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential customers.
- Target potential customers and develop relationships to acquire new accounts.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Network Engineering, Business or Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area with a channel sales focus.
- Minimum 5-7 years selling high technology security solutions into enterprise, ecommerce, and state and local government accounts in a channel environment.
- Proven performance selling into Fortune 2000 companies
- Account management experience with proven ability to develop target accounts leveraging channel partners.
- Proven quota performance in direct and leveraged sales is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills