The Mortgage Loan Officer position provides Simply the Best customer service to each customer service at all times. The associate in this position:
- Develops new and expands internal and external referral sources to grow mortgage business.
- Using consultative selling techniques, advises clients on mortgage loan options and other financial products.
- Provides excellent customer service from approval through closing, working closely with loan origination sources to secure and verify all information required for underwriting.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships.
- Advises customers on the completion of loan applications.
· High school diploma or GED
· One or more years of mortgage loan origination experience, preferably at a bank
· NMLS license
Other Traits and Characteristics:
· Pipeline and book of business
· Bachelors degree preferred
· Knowledge of mortgage loan products (conventional, FHA/VA, construction lending and portfolio programs)
· Knowledge of mortgage procedures, documentation, and underwriting guidelines
· Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell financial products and services
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task
· PC & Internet skills
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Based on experience this position may be hired at the senior level
Huntington Bank - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...