Job Requisition ID: 27234
Job Type: Manufacturing and Production
Work Time: Regular
State: Arizona (US-AZ)
Postal/Zip Code: 85009
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope ™ is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are currently seeking energetic, self-motivated, team oriented individuals to work in our manufacturing plant in the metal department.
Responsibilities will include performing the physical tasks to prep parts, complete assembly of doors and frames and other duties as needed. The Fabricator must be able to work first shift and be able to work overtime as needed.
Receiving, handling and packaging aluminum lengths
Handing and packaging of architectural doors and frames
Sorting and storage of inventory
Order pulling, packaging and labeling for shipping
Assisting with sub assembly and fabrication
Cleaning and organizing of the warehouse
Assisting with maintenance of equipment
Punching door rails and stiles
Punching frame jambs and headers
Packing and lifting doors and frames
Employment is contingent on passing a background check, pre-placement physical, and drug screen.
AA/EEO Employer M/F/V/D
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS CONSIDERED
Position requires the ability to:
1. Lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis.
2. Read, understand, and communicate paperwork and labels.
3. Understand units of measurement and be able to perform general mathematical equations.
4. Read and use a tape measure.
5. Must be willing to work in other departments as needed.
6. Must be detail, safety and quality oriented.
7. Must be able to handle stressful situations well.
8. Must be able to work quickly in an extremely fast paced environment.
9. Must be willing to work until the job is finished in extreme hot temperatures.
10. Ability to stand on your feet for 8 to 10 hours per day.
11. Must be safety conscious and hard working.
12. Must be self motivated and a quick learner.
13. Ability to squat, bend, twist and turn multiple times throughout the day, everyday.
14. Ability to load, unload, push and pull metal extrusions throughout the day, everyday.
Prior door and storefront fabrication experience is required.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.