2 - 5 years of experience required
The Educational Specialist is responsible for the development, coordination, implementation, evaluation and revision of programs aimed at orientation, competency validation, and ongoing development of the workforce at HackensackUMC at Pascack Valley. This individual serves as a role model, clinical consultant and resource for employee development activities within the organization that serve to foster a continuous learning environment. The Educational Specialist provides an appropriate climate for learning and facilitates the adult learning process by developing, planning, and presenting educational activities that directly fosters the development and maintenance of competence both professional and non-professional staff.
- Masters degree in any healthcare field
- 2 years experience in design and delivery of adult education/training programs.
- Current New Jersey State Professional Registered Nurse license
- Specialty certification in clinical area, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft application
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Demonstrated proficient communication skills.
- Experience with patient safety and clinical best practices are helpful.
HackensackUMC at Pascack Valley - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard