The StaffWell Group is growing and we need an experienced Healthcare Recruiter who knows how to recruit within the healthcare industry to join our team. Our clients are major hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and medical practices throughout Colorado.
We’re seeking a recruiter who is willing to work a minimum of two days in our new Boulder, CO location.
The ideal candidate would have worked as a healthcare recruiter, has some existing contacts and knows how to recruit Nurses, Allied Professionals, Therapist (PT, OT, SLP, COTA, PTA) and other candidates within the Healthcare industry.
The StaffWell Group offers you the opportunity to work 30 to 40 hours a week in while earning 25% of the gross margin on any temporary placement and 40% on perm placements. In addition, we also offer quarterly bonuses and an annual bonus of 3% of the total net profits the company generates.
This position is COMMISSION ONLY but for the right individual who has experience in the industry they can expect to earn a six figure income.
Perks and Benefits:
Our recruiters quickly discovered that what they put into their day is what they get out of it! While the commission payout is generous and you can make a very lucrative living, the healthcare field can be very competitive. If you have an outgoing personality and the ability to think outside the box, we want to speak with you!
- Assigned personal queue of requisitions
- Access to internal database filled with leads of qualified applicants
- Access to job boards and websites
- Ability to work a flexible 30-40 hour work week
- Can split time between Boulder, CO office and home office
- High commission payouts (40%) per placement & (25% of Gross Margin) Temp Positions
- Unlimited earning potential
- If you’re hesitant to work in a position that is commission based then this position is not for you. However, if you’re an experienced healthcare recruiter you will have the potential to make a six figure income.
The StaffWell Group is dedicated to helping clients improve revenue by maintaining an unsurpassed level of service. Working as a part of our team, we solve problems, share our knowledge and offer solutions. In other words, we help our clients achieve their goals faster, in a more affordable way.
- If you don't have a minimum of 3 years previous healthcare recruiting experience please don't bother to apply.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Must have Home Office Set-Up (computer, internet and phone access)
- Must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours a week
- Must be able to come to the office a minimum of two times per week.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The StaffWell Group - 20 months ago