We are an investment banking firm focused on small and mid-cap growth companies and their investors, with particular expertise in Technology, Media, Telecommunications, Education, Business and Healthcare Services and Insurance We have offices in Baltimore, Boston, Nashville, New York, Reston and San Francisco. The firm is undergoing rapid growth and is looking to fill an Associate position in our Reston, VA location.
We are seeking a 2nd or 3rd year Associate who wants an entrepreneurial experience and unlimited opportunity for growth.
As an Associate working in Reston, you will support the Technology Investment Banking Team. Our Associates play a key role in transaction execution, as well as managing and mentoring financial analysts. Given the entrepreneurial nature of the firm, Associates play a far more active role on transaction teams than at other banks. Associates will have significant client contact and will play a key role in deal process management.
We offer a full benefits package and a competitive compensation plan. The compensation plan is highly competitive with Wall Street and highly regarded specialty investment banks and based on individual performance.
- Investment banking experience at a bulge-bracket bank or quality boutique
- Strong academic credentials (MBA preferred but not required)
- Excellent financial modeling skills (LBO, merger, comps, accretion/dilution, etc)
- Desire to train and mentor analysts
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interface directly with senior bankers and clients
Required experience: 2 - 5 years
Minimum required education: Bachelor's Degree
Job category: Investment Banking & Advisory
FinancialJobBank.com - 4 years ago