Fiserv’s Enterprise Channel Solutions group is seeking candidates for a Client Service Analyst position. This individual will be responsible for the implementation and training for the online banking suite of products. May be required to travel to client or Fiserv locations to perform these implementations, consult on the product suite or to discuss application design. Will be responsible for building and sharing a thorough knowledge of the online banking suite of products
· Perform software implementations for Fiserv’s clients via telephone, email, and web based contact channels.
· Deliver professional and timely client communications regarding project updates and product implementation services.
· Thoroughly track, organize and document all product implementation and support related activities.
· Develop and maintain a full understanding of Fiserv products and services and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and best practices
· Frequent travel may be required
· Perform other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
· Bachelor’s degree with a preference for Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
· Previous customer service experience preferred
· Financial industry experience is beneficial
NOTE: To be considered for a posted internal vacancy, a current Fiserv associate must have completed a minimum of twelve months of active service in his or her present position.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace
Fiserv - 14 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...