The primary responsibility of the Client Service Manager (CSM) is to be the day to day liaison with clients, to be jointly accountable to the Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM) for the quality of service provided by Retirement Plan Services and to maintain and expand existing bundled client relationships in coordination with the SRM and other support groups.
1. Assume an internal leadership role for client relationships by drawing in resources from Operations, Business Systems Solutions, Technical Consulting and other sources as appropriate (35%)
2. Resolve complex client issues by integrating resources from all RPS departments as needed (20%)
3. Assist SRM in managing client relationships through client contact and serving as primary backup for client concerns if the SRM is unavailable (20%)
4. Develop account servicing strategies for clients and ensure delivery of service within targets through building relationships with departments and people directly servicing the client (15%)
5. Assist Sales and RFP team as required by the new business acquisition process (10%)
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- At least three years of technical or relationship management experience in defined contribution or defined benefit recordkeeping and plan administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of the defined contribution or defined benefit administration sales process
- Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and build relationships with internal and external constituencies
- Demonstrated understanding of the financial industry and a thorough knowledge of RPS products, policies and practices
Adaptable: Effectively copes with change.
Innovative: Challenges established ways of doing things by sharing resourceful ideas and solutions.
Business Knowledge: Has knowledge about policies, practices, trends, and information affecting the business and organization.
Results Oriented: Takes decisive action on opportunities to achieve specific outcomes.
Teamwork: works effectively and cooperatively with other people.
Consultative: Shares expertise to assist with decision making and strategic planning.
Initiative: Does more than is required or expected without prompting or direction from others.
Interpersonal Skills: Relates well to all kinds of people.
Relationship Focused: Finds ways to create and maintain effective relationships with peers, other departments, vendors and customers in order to maximize the organization's effectiveness.
Detail Oriented: Ensures that information is always reviewed and presented in a thorough and accurate manner.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
US-KS-Overland Park-Kansas City Campus / 50930
US-CO-Englewood-116 Inverness / 55637
Asset & Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase - 19 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...