The Technical Analyst consults with clients, product development, product support, business development and sales to identify solutions for product implementation issues. Analyze and document technical project requirements, identifies required product customization requirements, implement and trouble shoot issues on Moxie implementations and provides customer service through successful installation and implementation of Moxie products.
Job Description :
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from an accredited four-year college or university and a minimum of 3 years related experience supporting or consulting in high-end technology applications industry.
Major Job Functions:
• Become an expert in the Moxie product family. Gain a deep understanding of the Moxie products and how to implement them.
• Gather information from customers, evaluate their needs and create implementation solutions to meet budget and timelines of the project.
• Analyze data to determine the range of solutions, such as installation of alternate methods and procedures, modification of machines or equipment, or redesign of products or services.
• Determine the scope of the implementation solution and the determine resources required to successfully complete.
• Collaborate with product development regarding customer requirements and product and system modifications.
• Develop custom code using VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, ASP/vbscript/jscript/HTML based on Moxie’s SDLC to meet customer’ requirements.
• Design and Administer Microsoft SQL Server Databases and database components.
• Develop documentation (requirements, solutions, test plans, test cases, high level design, low level design, system architecture etc) and other deliverables as required in the client agreement.
• Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Provide feedback to appropriate departments for improvement in product design and service quality.
• Accountable for remarkable service in his/her projects.
• Efficiently manage communications with client, local and offshore project teams
• Ensure tracking of issues, change requests and risk on assigned projects. Own timely escalation of issues/changes to project management.
• Share lessons learned and best practices with the team
• Deploy/install Moxie products, trouble shoot and resolve issues within enterprise data centers and complex corporate networks.
• Provide training to partners and clients on Moxie technology, architecture and SDK etc.
• 4 year college degree in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical discipline
• Minimum 3 years experience supporting or consulting in high-end technology applications
• Demonstrated ability to install software in a complex enterprise network environment.
• Successful experience working directly with customers to resolve complex software implementation issues.
• Demonstrated detailed knowledge of databases, operating systems and software design.
• Demonstrated detailed knowledge and ability to work with technologies like SQL Server, Oracle, COM, Visual Basic (VB.NET), and C++, C #, ASP.NET, ASP/HTML, IIS, JAVA, AJAX and other related technologies
• Demonstrated detailed knowledge of data methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to work within a complex security model.
• Demonstrated ability to gather requirements for complex projects
• Demonstrated ability to recommend solutions to achieve project goals
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple small client engagements simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005/8 certification preferred
• Willingness to travel 50%-75% of the time
• Ability to travel within the US; may need to travel abroad but is limited.
Reasoning Ability :
Qualified candidate will have the ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and complex problems. Work situations are often unprecedented, and unique in character. Challenges may be complex, abstract, conceptual, and long-term in nature. There is a continual requirement for innovative thought and synthesis of information as it pertains to current problem/ proposed solution etc.
Communication Skills :
• Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret detailed requirements/design documents and problem statements.
• Successful experience compiling and presenting information to a diverse audience.
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate both business and technical requirements.
Professional and articulate, the incumbent must be able to achieve goals with minimal supervision. Frequent travel will be required. Flexibility in work schedule will occasionally be necessary.
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.