3-5 years of experience preferred
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates healthcare business systems and user needs. This position formulates solutions to coordinate with overall healthcare systems, business systems, and IT strategies. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within healthcare. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify applications. Relies on experience, creativity, and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Incumbent performs a variety of tasks in effort to support healthcare systems users.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or similar
- A minimum of 3 years related work experience required.
- An Associates Degree with 5 years of work experience is also acceptable
- The Analyst II requires an understanding of report writing, healthcare terminology, and healthcare or business systems.
- S trong communication skills with the ability to listen well to others.
- E xperience providing end-user support, a proven track record of being well-organized and able to manage projects to meet deadlines is required.
- The ability to handle confidential information in accordance with hospital policies and procedures is also required.
- M inimum of 3 years experience in NextGen EPM and EHR modules but will consider experience with other Clinic based system
· H I S experience & licensed in a registered healthcare occupation or experience with E H R systems is highly desired .
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office and networking is a plus but not required.
Touchette Regional Hospital - 2 years ago