ASP.NET Developer (3) (Position Numbers: 2011-03-28-01, 2 & 3)
The INEZ contract is seeking motivated ASP.NET Developers with strong ASP.NET skills. The Developer(s) will oversee development, architectural design, and UI and technology integration efforts for various client projects. Must have experience with Microsoft SharePoint, C, ASP.NET, and SQL Server. In addition the Developer(s) will assist with portal platform vision and roadmap, help define key Information Architecture principles, and define a governance framework for the client.
Nice to have or willingness to learn:
- Experience with ASP.NET 2.0, C and/or Visual Studio 2005 or higher
- Experience with InfoPath
- 5+ years of overall software development experience
- Experience developing queries and stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid understanding of IIS server administration
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- Microsoft SharePoint 2003/2007/2010 and MOSS technologies
- SharePoint web part development experience
- Experience with SharePoint Workflow Foundation
- Experience integrating SharePoint with other corporate data sources and applications What We Offer AECOM employees around the world enjoy a wide range of benefits and competitive compensation package. AECOM is much more than just a place to work. It's a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects world wide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AECOM - 2 years ago
AECOM Technology means never having to say Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, Operations, and Maintenance. One of the world's leading...