When you join our family at Emeritus at River Oaks , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. Responsibilities:
As Dining Services Director you'll manage the operation of the dining services department including actively preparing meals, food ordering, menu planning, and food delivery. You will also be accountable for ensuring equipment is maintained and safety and sanitation guidelines are strictly adhered to. Other responsibilities include training, managing and scheduling of staff to ensure that excellent customer service is provided to internal and external customers and food is prepared and presented in an appetizing manner. Qualifications:
Position requirements include:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Must be formally trained in food service management or the culinary arts, or have equivalent experience in food service management or the culinary arts.
- At least one-year supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.