Title: Maintenance Technician
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information—regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician for our Maintenance division…
Maintains the operating condition of buildings and equipment and completes simple repairs.
- Utilizes knowledge of fundamental mechanical, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, or heating and cooling skills in performing assignments.
- Operates common hand or power tools.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Supports all maintenance standards within the district
- Supports and helps maintain a safe and secure working environment in the facilities.
- Performs light maintenance duties within the facilities (light bulbs, painting, etc.).
- Perform other duties as requested.
Physical Requirements of the Job
Pulling 50 lbs or more – 5%
Climbing 50 ft – 10%
Lifting 50 lbs or more – 20%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The ideal applicant will have current exp. in maintenance.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of trade skills (carpentry, mechanical, electrical).
- Strong organizational and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to use hand and power tools and to work independently.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must be knowledgeable in the procedures and safety measures in areas of specialties.
- Must have an understanding of OSHA rules and regulations.
At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: maintenance, maintenance technician.
Iron Mountain - 2 years ago
You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information...