Line of Business: Wealth Division Group
Job Category: Executive/Senior Level Officials and Managers
1. Associate?s Degree, preferably with a concentration in business, accounting,
finance or banking or equivalent education and related training
2. Three years of banking, investment or financial planning related client
3. Basic knowledge of financial planning and investment concepts and a working
knowledge of personal trust administration systems
4. Very good interpersonal and relationship management skills
5. Very good written and verbal skills
6. Exemplary customer service and professional etiquette skills in terms of
building rapport, credibility in person and trust over the telephone
7. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications
1. As a support person for assigned relationship managers (Special Accounts
Servicing Group (SASG) Personal Trust Specialist and SASG Managers) who also
primarily interact with clients over the telephone, facilitate day to day
transactional needs of the client base, including processing deposits, payments,
distributions, transfers, account closings, or other routine transactions.
2. Maintain positive working relationships with various departments and
individuals who are designated to support wealth management client service
efforts (investment management, trust and fiduciary services, insurance
services, trust operations etc.). Be an effective advocate for wealth clients
with other business units.
3. Enter and maintain appropriate client records including personal trust
account administration activities and preparation of court accountings. Also
monitor client transactions and client data for accuracy and timeliness.
Maintain appropriate documentation of client transactions.
4. Respond to client requests for information and assistance within appropriate
level of authority.
5. Continually recognize that the WM SASG Associate is often the mass affluent
client?s window to the bank, and as such, continually render extraordinarily
responsive and personal service to WM clients.
6. Support the WM SASG team by professionally facilitating client correspondence
(e.g. letters, telephone calls, and prompt and accurate delivery of
7. Posses a thorough knowledge of all SASG Associate functions and can mentor
entry level or less tenured SASG Associates with less experience.
We anticipate hiring for this position in the near future. Please apply if you
would be interested when we are actively interviewing.
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...