OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Arey Jones Educational Solutions – San Diego, CA .
Arey Jones is looking to grow our sales team with dynamic, energetic individual who has a passion for selling. We are looking for eager Account E xecutive with superb prospecting skills, who will be responsible for finding new clients, growing current client accounts, and closing opportunities. The position requires extensive travel within Los Angeles County.
The Account Executive is responsible for promoting and selling branded computer equipment across the state of California . This person is responsible for developing new prospects, and closing opportunities (through existing relationships and superb hunting skills), while ensuring customer r etention and growth. The Account Executive will be responsible for profitably growing sales to achieve quarterly and yearly sales quotas.
Account Executive Job Duties :
- Sell products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects, and presenting solutions to meet their needs.
- Sell additional products and services to existing accounts that continue to present new sales opportunities. Promote volume purchases to help accounts grow their business, and improve their bottom line.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance. .
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Maintain key reports on your sales activities, including a sales pipeline and sales plan thru Salesforce.com
- Minimum of 2 + years’ experience as a successful inside/outside sales representative e xperience selling technology .
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, with the ability to present to C level executives
- Superb prospecting skills
- Strong listening and consultative selling ability
- Action oriented and a drive for results
- Skillful negotiation tactics
- Time m anagement
- Ability to cold-call and perform business development phone calls required
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Salesforce.com e xperience