GIVE YOUR CAREER THE ULTIMATE MAKEOVER!!!
- Do you want to be on the cutting edge of the hair industry?
- Do you want to be the first to learn about the hottest new products?
- Do you want to work for the industry’s premier distribution company?
Then join the SalonCentric Team!
Take your energy, sense of style and experience to SalonCentric! SalonCentric, a wholly owned subsidiary of L’Oreal USA, is a leading and rapidly growing wholesale distributor of premium and exclusive brands in the salon and beauty industry.
We are currently looking for a Redken Artistic Educator to service the New Orleans, LA territory.
The primary goal of the Artistic Educator is to increase sales by influencing and developing the skills of salon professionals through Redken educational programs. The Artistic Educator is responsible for the preparation and execution of all Redken Platform and Specialist programs. The Artistic Educator will work closely with the DOT, Business Development Manager and Education Event Manager to ensure their activities meet the needs of our salon customer base. The Artistic Educator is directly trained with the Redken Artist Network.
- Understand and embrace the Redken Message.
- Full comprehension of Redken Principle Based Education and Training.
- Participate in sales meetings as directed.
- Facilitation of Platform and Specialist Programs in designated territory.
- Facilitates in-salon classes, store programs and DSC trainings.
- Supports Redken events, special accounts and distributor shows.
- Must maintain a good relationship with all Redken clients.
- Must uphold Redken policies and procedures for all working relationships with salons.
- Attends and participates in all Redken Artist Trainings.
- Works with Education Event Manager on scheduling of education programs.
- Maintains technical competence under Redken standards.
- Attends divisional meetings and sales meetings as directed.
- Maintain technical expertise by working in a professional salon 2-4 days per month.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Cosmetology License required
- Proven technical hairdressing, facilitation and presentation skills
- Exceptional oral communication skills
- Exceptional follow through on projects and commitments
- Professional attitude and fashionable image
- Ability to travel and work weekends
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be e-mail accessible
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to be flexible, accept change and be a team player
SalonCentric offers a competitive compensation structure. Excellent benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, short and long term disability, employee purchase program and matched 401k.
Can you help us reach a new level? APPLY TODAY!
L'Oreal - 2 years ago
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...