Find the Career
Deserve, and help Hardworking People Get the Quality Home Merchandise They Deserve!
Join Rent-A-Center, America's #1 Rent-to-Own Company.
For over 20 years, Rent-A-Center has meant opportunity for millions: Opportunity for our customers who are able to enjoy access to the best in brand-name furniture, electronics, appliances and home computers; Opportunity for our more than 19,000 employees who have found a fast-paced, rewarding career with the leader in rent-to-own, and a company named one of the Top 50 Retail Brands in 2009.
Rent-A-Center is looking for talented, career-oriented Managers in Training.
You will be a key player in every stage of the process-managing people, analyzing profit and loss, and maximizing the customer's experience and the stores revenue. The responsibilities of the position include:
As a MIT, you will participate in an intense training program under the direction of your District Manager to acquire knowledge and experience in every aspect of Rent-A-Center's proven methods in the business of rent-to-own.
- Monitor and ensure total customer satisfaction
- Create manage and execute plans to increase sales and profits
- Monitor and improve sales skills of all employees
- Set specific goals for store performance and employee training and development
- Provide leadership and guidance
- Budgeting, pencil profit system and report analysis
- Inventory management and security of all store assets
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
We offer excellent benefits:
- Three years of management experience including a working knowledge of profit/loss - plus a college degree; or
- Five years of management experience including at least three years of profit/loss experience
- Computer literacy/proficiency in a windows operating system
- Organizational and time management skills
- Friendly with exceptional communication and listening
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Heavy lifting required
- Five-day workweek-no Sundays required
- 10 days paid vacation after first year of employment
- Paid sick/personal days
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance with dependent option after 60 days
- Employee Purchase Plan
- 401(k) with company match
Rent-A-Center - 17 months ago
Our stores offer name-brand furniture, electronics, appliances and computers through flexible rental purchase agreements that allow the...