Open May 21. Another zero travel/full-time position thru Career Brokers : SAP - BW/BI Sr. Developer . $90 - 100K + bonus + relo. Our client is a Mfg company with $500MM in revenues. Only 35 in IT. Small SAP shop. You will be "the" SAP BW/BI expert. Currently the SAP Manager is doing all BW/BI work and he needs to give these duties to a dedicated resource.
I. General requirements:
II. Technical requirements:
- Immigration status - US Citizen or Green Card or EAD with I-140
- Your family is excited to live in Wisconsin (Milwaukee)
- Your first choice is to find a full-time job (not a contract)
- 5+ years SAP - BW/BI development including: BEx Analyzer, BEx Web, OLAP, MDX and BW Administrator Workbench
- 5+ years SAP BW Objects (InfoObjects, ODS, InfoCubes, InfoPackages, InfoSources, Datasources, Extractors, Transfer Rules, Update Rules)
- Minimum of 1 BW, full-life cycle, implementation including data modeling, extractions, data staging, loadings, transformations, and reporting
- You must have BI.7.0 experience
- Experience developing/supporting ABAP code in a BW/BI environment..
Controlling and Profitability Analysis (COPA) cubes for sales and P&L reporting
- Write functional documentation and technical documentation for current Corporate BW cubes and processes. They currently have:
Sales & Distribution (SD) cubes specific to SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO – aka SAP Supply Chain Management or SCM) Demand Planners
Cubes with vendor supplied data specific to Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Coordinators
Cubes with COPA, Account Based Profitability Analysis, and GL data specific to Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
- Write functional documentation and technical documentation for current BW cubes in APO and LiveCache
- Understand data integrity checks and data loads and flows from SAP ERP to Corporate BW, Corporate BW to BPC, APO to Corporate BW and Corporate BW to APO
- Understand interdependencies of data and data realignments in all of these systems
- Develop more SD Cubes for general use to provide soldto/shipto level of reporting
- Later in 2012, our client will most likely be doing a Business Objects (BOBJ) pilot using BW as the data warehouse backend and various BOBJ modules as the user facing, front-end. This project will include analysis of the reporting capabilities of BOBJ, analysis of dashboards capabilities of BOBJ and what the current needs for this technology are, as well as how to present this significant change to the general population of BW users - how to train them, create power users, etc
V. About Career Brokers:
- Base salary: Up to $100K base. Yes, that is max as per hiring Mgr.
- Bonus of 5% but, they have doing so well, they have paid out 10% last 3 yrs.
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance
- We specialize in filling full-time jobs with our clients. If you are really looking for contract gigs, please, don't apply.
- View all our full-time (NEVER contract) SAP jobs on our web site. www.CareerBrokers.com
- View my profile at www.Linkedin.com/in/SeanNapoles
Monster - 19 months ago