The Care Manager will be responsible for the management of the patient experience at Western Regional Medical Center. Internal experiences include but are not limited to assistance with treatment planning, meeting with the patient at follow-up visits and/or any admissions, helping the patient to understand the course of their treatment and monitoring and addressing any symptoms that might arise while they are at our facility or external to our facility. The Care Manager will also serve as a facilitator to ensure the patient receives all services requested by the patient and provided by Western Regional Medical Center.
- Current Arizona RN license from an accredited college
- BSN in Nursing or Case Management certification preferred
- 3 years clinical oncology experience
- 1 year experience in Case Management and/or similar role
- BLS required
- ACLS preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- OCN certification preferred
- Must have strong knowledge of chemo drugs and regiments or infusion experience
- Approx. 50% of the job will be on the phone and inputting data into the EMR
- Person will round in the Inpatient/ICU unit with Physicians
- There will be a lot of walking, sometimes fast paced, in this position
Cancer Treatment Centers of America - 12 months ago
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), we believe there isn't one way to beat cancer - there are hundreds. For nearly 30 years,...