As the leader of the health care team, provides professional nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with established standards of care, policies, and procedures. Demonstrates performance consistent with the Medical Center Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan of the organization. Remains flexible to changing systems; is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice; and treats co-workers, patients, families, and all members of the health care team with dignity and respect.
The Registered Nurse demonstrates proficiency by exhibiting the following skills, competencies, and behaviors:
- Nursing Process
- Clinical Outcomes
- Workplace Safety
- Patient Care Experience
- Ensures clean, orderly, and functional work environment
- Team Commitment
- Fiscal Responsibility
- CA RN license and AHA BLS certification
- One (1) year recent (within the last 3 years) full-time equivalent experience in Level III NICU or successful completion of KP Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) course or approved equivalent within prior 12 months.
- Current NRP card required.
- May be expected to cross train to at least 1 other Perinatal area
- PALS card
- BSN preferred
- One (1) year NICU experience preferred
- Computer knowledge of Electronic Medical Record system
- Schedule includes working rotating weekends
Kaiser Permanente - 11 months ago
Can a single organization change the future of health care? At Kaiser Permanente, we think so. America's leading nonprofit integrated health...