Inside Sales - Technology Solutions - Maitland, FL
Staples Technology Solutions team, part of Staples contract division, is growing and we are adding an inside sales position based in Maitland, FL. This person will collaborate in a joint sales motion with our inside account managers to drive and penetrate technology sales into our current customer base in addition to working with our new business acquisition team when applicable. We will support and sell our entire technology product and services offering, which includes but is not limited to computers, printers, headsets, memory, shredders, and many other office and desktop technology products, along with procuring leads for IT services and MPS (managed print services) opportunities.
- Identify and close technology sales opportunities within existing inside sales accounts and identified new business accounts using consultative, value-based selling strategies to grow and penetrate technology business
- Set up technology standards lists to create “sticky” and loyal Staples technology customers
- Provide ongoing training to the inside account management team on how to identify qualify technology opportunities
- Ensure that the IAM’s feel comfortable and confident discussing and broaching the subject of low tech commodity items
- Develop, nurture and grow manufacturer relationships and work with our key suppliers and other identified technology vendors to grow sales
- Work closely with internal partners and groups to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty throughout the ordering process
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years’ experience selling desktop technology (including computing devices) and peripherals to customers at the administrative, management, and sr. management level
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational, prioritization, time management, and communication (written & verbal) skills
- 3+ years’ experience selling desktop technology (including computing devices) and peripherals to customers at the administrative, management, and sr. management level
- Ability to develop winning proposals, collect and analyze data, support and conduct client business reviews that lead to customer retention and profitable sales growth
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and AS400
- Resourceful and able to work independently
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.
Staples - 13 months ago
As the world’s largest office products company and 2nd largest eCommerce site, we’re a recognized name across more than 26...