About the Position
This position entails gym supervision for volleyball and basketball from September through June (about 6 hours a week), summer camp counselor from June through August (40 hours a week).
This position is a .3 FTE and is regular/part time non-benefited.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Ability to respond to questions and complaints in a courteous and tactful manner
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform job duties with minimal direct on-site supervision
- Ability to understand, learn and apply the rules of games such as basketball, volleyball, softball and other similar gym or outdoor sports
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of formats to diverse individuals and groups
Apply on-line at:
. Submit a resume by attaching it to your electronic application.
The deadline for application is February 22, 2013 at 5 pm. Only electronic applications are accepted.
City of Olympia, WA - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard