TASC is seeking a Division Director to support one of our National Intelligence Business Units.
In this role the successful candidate will report directly to a Business Unit Vice President and assist with the P&L responsibilities associated with a unit that faces two National Intelligence Agency customers. The Division Director will have primary responsibility for managing program managers and ensuring the flawless execution of contracts, maximizing both top and bottom line. The Division Director will also be heavily involved in all line business development activities and must demonstrate business acumen. The Division Director will finally focus heavily on talent management across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of progressively more complex management experience, supporting at least two National Intelligence Agency customers.
- Active TS/SCI.
- Managed a unit with at least $75 million of annual revenue and experience with multiple contract types.
- Successful track record of delivering on sales, margin, head count and controllable overhead costs against an annual operating plan.
- Experience with every phase of the business development cycle from capture thru strategy and proposal development. Significant BOE and pricing strategy experience.
- Demonstrated success winning and executing against IDIQ vehicles.
- Demonstrated experience building both customer and industry partnerships.
- Proven experience managing managers.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence and to be influenced; strong ability to work across organizational boundaries. Ability to collaborate and negotiate.
- Reputation for and proven record of developing talent.
- Executive level oral and written communication skills.
- PMP certification.
- Advanced degree.
TASC - 12 months ago
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...