- Serves as the expert to the partner for standard information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Supports sales by analyzing opportunities, and communicating sales collateral within their area of focus.
- Achieves assigned quota for assigned HP products services, and software.
- Transactional selling working within a team of selling professionals.
- Influences partners to create and maintain their HP funnel.
- Influences partner account manager or end user sales team on the partners' capabilities and merits.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
- Carries quota about 20% below average local/country quota per account mgr ratio
- Primary focus for partner sales on SMB segment
Education and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Typically 1-3 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems
- Basic understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel
- Basic understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives.
- Basic understanding of a specific set of HP's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strong relationships, and promoting HP's strengths
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HP's share of the business
- Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management
- Basic understanding of pipeline management
HP - 2 years ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...