Vision Technologies is looking for a talented AV Presales Engineer to join our team in a full time opportunity here at our Glen Burnie, MD location.
- Conduct site survey and gather relevant
information from clients in order to come up with workable system design or
- Prepare system design and the corresponding
estimates along with having an understanding of labor needed to complete the
- Prepare technical submittals as well as providing
detailed scopes of work.
- Work with the Auto cad engineer to prepare the
needed drawings and updates.
- Familiar with all stages of the project from
engineering to installation to project management.
- Maintain relationships with both vendors and manufacturers.
- Coordinate with all team members to have the
final system design.
- Provide after sales support to operation
department Additional duties and responsibilities related to the job may be
assigned as required.
- 4-5 years of
experience in the AV industry.
- Experience in
installation, project management and engineering is preferred.
- Possess up to date knowledge on the cutting edge
technologies of the industry.
- CTS certified at a minimum
- Ability to interpret information, to multi-task
and prioritize and manage time
- Flexible and with very good problem-solving
Vision Technologies, Inc - 16 months ago