We are seeking an Engineer II/III to join our Pacific Business Unit to support utility and civil design and construction projects in Guam.
Daily responsibilities include:
Selected candidate must have:
- Management of design deliverables including coordination with multiple subcontractors.
- Development of scope of work, cost estimate for task order, and management of subconsultant staff.
- Delivery of projects on schedule and within budget.
- Coordination with stakeholders including regulators.
- Supporting EA Program Managers in meetings, presentations, and overall program organization.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Minimum of B.S. degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering and 5 years of progressively responsible experience. A current Guam P.E., or ability to obtain reciprocity from Guam is strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and Project Management experience.
- Technical knowledge and experience in civil and utility design and/or construction.
EA Engineering Science and Technology - 11 months ago