In this position, you will partner with all these teams to establish and implement HR strategies that foster the organization and people development for them. The HRBP serves as a liaison between the business line and HR to assess human resources needs in areas such as employment, performance management, compensation, career development and management development, and competency development. You must understand the business units you are supporting. You'll need strong analytic skills and the ability to translate client business plans and goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results.
- 5+ years' experience in an HR generalist, management or business partner role
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Employee relations, change management and team development experience
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing skills and interfacing with senior members of the business
- Ability to function in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Masterâ€™s degree or MBA in a Human Resources discipline preferred
Amazon.com - 23 months ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...