Marshall & Swift/Boeckh (MSB) is the leading provider of property valuation and related business information to government agencies, and the real estate, lending, investing, and insurance markets. Utilizing state-of-the-art databases, systems, and proprietary technologies, MSB enables enterprises to access and manage large volumes of mission-critical data.
An available portfolio of high-value analytical services provides clients with core business solutions that transform ordinary data into valuable and actionable business intelligence to provide for improved risk-based decisioning, marketing initiatives, and similar situational analysis.
Premised with the understanding that knowledge is power, MSB software and tools enable businesses to utilize their data, along with MSB provided analytics and automation to arrive at better, more consistent business decisions.
Day-to-day oversight of the team responsible for monitoring and ensuring the overall quality of Data and Customer Service delivered by the SightLine team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the Quality Control (QC) team for all contact center functions.
- Manage QC staff for Customer Service and Data Collection / Verification to drive quality, efficiency and an enhanced customer experience.
- Determine and communicate efforts to be owned by QC department leadership and staff.
- Provide support and guidance to QC team leads as necessary to drive improvements in QC, CSR and data entry teams.
- Drive continuous improvement in department processes, measured against clear quality standards.
- Work in partnership with the functional area training leaders to develop additional ongoing training based on QC data to eliminate unnecessary handling time, support one-touch resolution and improve customer satisfaction.
- Delivery of Customer Satisfaction Improvements and Enhancements
- using customer satisfaction data and monitoring results, identify gaps between desired and actual customer experience, quantify impact and prioritize plans to address the gaps.
- Develop action plans to address identified gaps.
- Identify drivers of customer satisfaction and develop/implement improvements and/or enhancements.
- Oversee coaching strategy to ensure customer experience is delivered in a manner that addresses the unique needs of each client.
- Manage QC performance goals, morale-building efforts and individual incentive goals
- This position provides oversight of the Quality Control Team.
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience required.
- Proven success in a customer service operations/quality assurance role, likely attached with 3-5 years experience is required, with a minimum of 2 years at a management/supervisory level position in a contact center environment.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Outstanding Leadership Skills: Leads by example, exhibits high motivation, energy and creative ability. Maintains and assists with building team’s detailed knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures. Meets or exceeds defined group goals. May assist in recruiting for new associates and participates in hiring, disciplinary actions and termination.
- Strong Inter-Departmental Relationships: Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills in order to gain trust, achieve business objectives and work directly with a broad group of managers throughout the company.
- Demonstrated Customer Service Skills – Displays courtesy and sensitivity, manages difficult or emotional customer situations, meets commitments, responds promptly to customer needs, and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Outstanding Critical Thinking Skills – Displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, makes timely decisions.
- Outstanding Problem Solving Skills - Identifies problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, resolves problems in early stages, works well in group problem solving situations.
- Solid Self-Management Skills - Regulates impact of own emotions upon others, remains focused and energized under stress, accepts criticism and recovers quickly from setbacks, projects realistic self-confidence in abilities.
- General knowledge of insurance industry required.
- Knowledge of TCC and the rules and client-specific requirements governing processing of failed ITV records.
- Ability to navigate MSB Windows environment with basic interoperability skills with MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
MSB is a Decision Insight Information Group company which is owned by a private equity firm, TPG Capital®. Located in the U.S., Canada and Europe, Decision Insight Information Group delivers a comprehensive range of information, infrastructure and decision support products and services for financial and legal professionals. Operating at the heart of the property industry, Decision Insight Information Group manages complex information solutions and provides clarity on decision making for buying, selling, conveyancing, financing and insurance.
- General office environment.
- No physical demands required.
Decision Insight companies include MSB and DataQuick in the U.S., Access Point Information Canada, SearchFlow, xit2 and Decision Insight Hub in the UK, Millar & Bryce in Scotland, Rochford Brady Group in the Republic of Ireland, and Wertweiser, a joint venture with HVB Bank, in Germany. Decision Insight has 1,100 employees in 16 offices. For more information, visit www.decisioninsightgroup.com.
TPG Capital® is a leading global private investment firm with over $47 billion of capital under management across a family of funds. Since the firm's founding in 1992, TPG’s investment philosophy has been to create value by investing in change - change created by industry trends, economic cycles or specific company circumstances.
Marshall & Swift/Boeckh (MSB) - 21 months ago