Job Description:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:|
Maintain organization and overall appearance of the
service department to promote a professional and quality
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain, clean, and organized HHP teardown and
2. Empty trash, scrap metal, and other debris from HHP
teardown and rebuild bays
3. Stage and deliver kitted parts to HHP rebuild bays
4. Remove and inspect cores from HHP teardown bays and
deliver to warehouse
5. Remove “reuse” items from HHP teardown bays and
deliver to designated cleaning and kitting areas
6. Use steam rack, parts washer, and cleaning vat to
clean engine components.
7. Operate a forklift
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Ability to operate forklift.
3. Basic knowledge and understanding of service
4. Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
5. Must have an internal drive for customer service and
provide an elevated level of service for internal and
6. Must comply with safety rules and regulations and
apply them to daily work routines for personal safety
and the safety of others.
Req. Code : 573
Division/Department : Mesquite Operations
% of Travel Required : None
# of Openings : 1
Cummins Southern Plains - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -