Adjunct Instructor - Certified Medical Biller/Coder
Under general supervision, plans and implements curriculum and educational programs for students within the program. Communicates class content to students so that learning occurs, skills are developed, and students are motivated to learn and achieve their educational objectives.
1-3 years directly related experience
Certification in Medical Billing and Coding
1) Complete the ECA / Virginia College “TalentMine” assessment at:
You will provide information to create your profile, and create your own username and password
TalentMine will help you to identify your career track potential---at no cost to you! It will help you….
* Uncover Your Strengths
* Identify Strategies for Development
* Receive Real-Time Results
* Develop to Meet Your Potential
* Learn how to Increase Your Impact
You will receive the following for your personal use, no matter where your career takes you----
Real-time Strengths Summary and Career Management Report
Custom Developmental Recommendations based on individual responses
Strategies for applying your strengths to improve your results
2) Register on ECA’s employment site and apply to positions of interest…..
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet...