Serve as an integral member of team by providing administrative support for 1 Account Director, 1 Account Executive, and 4 SDE’s. Additional account responsibilities include budget management consisting of maintaining accurate and up-to-date commitment and spending information, reconciling the General Ledger, and timely processing of payments. Assistant also responds to routine requests from affiliates on an ongoing basis, processes start-up forms, Gold Rewards administration, handles campaign participation administration, and assists with expense reports.
• Daily administrative duties supporting Director; including coordination of meetings, travel arrangements, expense reports, and phone support
• Serves as primary liaison between Account Director and affiliates by responding to routine requests (marketing materials, premiums, training materials, and Bulk business inquiries)
• Track budget expenses via corporate BCT system. Process invoices for payment, communicates monthly financial commitments to team administrator and works to resolve discrepancies.
• Work in partnership with Marketing to support all facets involved in the execution of HBO/MAX campaigns and projects for the Cablevision, Suddenlink, and Mediacom accounts.
• Process affiliate start-up forms in a timely manner, then scans and tracks for internal reference by team
• Process and track Bulk Gold Rewards payments
• Updates “Contacts” database as necessary
• Handle B2B site access requests from new and existing affiliates
• Run Business Objects reports to provide data in desired formats for Director on a weekly basis
• Process internal premium solicitations and fulfill affiliate premium requests as needed
• Assist in maintaining records of CCP incentive earnings for tax reporting
• Prepare outgoing mail and packages to affiliates
• Understand HBO’s business objectives and those of our affiliates by maintaining a familiarity and understanding of the industry by reading corporate and industry news as needed.
• B.A. or B.S. degree required
• Relevant business/marketing experience and interest in growing within the department
• Excellent organization, time management, communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate great attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficient with various computer applications, including Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point
• Basic accounting/budgeting knowledge preferred
• Self-starter with strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines without supervision
• Team player, with the ability to work well across functional teams
• High degree of enthusiasm and energy essential
It's HBO SM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO ® and Cinemax ® . HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GO SM and MAX GO SM , as well as HBO On Demand ® and Cinemax On Demand ® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
HBO - 10 months ago
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and...