The Registered Radiology Technologist (RRT) is a valuable team member who provides extraordinary care in making patients feel comfortable and at ease while in the clinic setting. T his Technologist will function as the Clinical Lead. As such, the Radiology Technologist will be asked to perform traditional Radiology Technologist responsibilities as well as additional responsibilities including: supervising, orienting and training department employees, tracking licensure and CPR renewal for staff technologists, conducting department meetings, attending supervisory meetings, running department reports, and other responsibilities as applicable. Staff Technologists within the department will directly report to the Lead Technologist and the Lead Technologist will assist in managing the day-to-day operations within the department.
While performing in the role of the Registered Rad Tech, the Rad Tech will perform a variety of diagnostic procedures consistent with training and licensure that require sound judgment, ingenuity and initiative. Responsibilities will include preparing patients for exams, responding to patients’ needs, accurate completion of documentation, and maintaining a clean and safe environment for patients and fellow employees. The RT seeks and accepts consultation and feedback for the purpose of maintaining or improving the quality of diagnostic films.
Entry Rate: Dependent upon experience
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Department: Carlton-Harrison Clinic Radiology
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) as a Radiology Technologist
- Current Radiology Technologist (RT) licensure in the State of Utah
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred. Intermountain verifies both degree attainment and educational institution accreditation following an offer of employment.
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience in a clinical setting
- 2 or more years of experience as a Radiology Technologist
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 12 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...