Sells products and/or services and manages relationships with existing named accounts to ensure satisfaction, alignment of FI's Technology Strategy with FIS Corporate Strategy, account retention, and continued revenue growth.
Career professional role. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position. Has complete knowledge of company products and services. Typically sells through a specific channel, having own territory, or working on a team and is responsible for medium-sized quota/territory. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new projects or assignments. Typically requires 5 to 8 years of field sales experience.
Preferred candidates will have a successful track record of selling financial products into mid-level banks and financial institutions. Ability to develop and grow C-level relationships is a must! Hunter strategy is preferred - must be able to close deals and maintain account relationships. Track record of successful revenue growth is a must and experience selling core and ancillary products is highly preferred!
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
"at risk" plan
- Works to achieve assigned annual sales quota
- Manages, plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus
- Acts as primary liaison between client and FIS and understands client's needs, including financial expectations and restrictions
- Develops and executes account plans to ensure continued revenue growth from account base
- Performs detailed territory review for management (1st Quarter) providing information on assigned client base
- Demonstrates product and industry knowledge including various solutions, market strategies, and competitive intelligence
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients - utilizing FIS resources and tools. Garners sales management approval for proposal generation and apply no discounts to proposals/contracts without obtaining FIS management approval.
- Structures, negotiates and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and FIS's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise
- Negotiates terms and conditions of FIS contracts with client and ensures terms are within FIS standards
- Ensures accurate forecasting and pipeline management as well as accurate content and certification of information in EMS for assigned clients
- Implements account coverage methodologies that ensure 100% renewal rates of current FIS clients
- Identifies and reports "at risk" clients and escalates to executive management; prepares, implements and executes
- Listens and escalates concerns of customers with regard to current products/services
- Within client organizations, builds network of both operational and executive C-level users and maintains knowledge of products and services utilized
- Works directly with Corporate Briefing Team to plan, coordinate and facilitate client meetings at FIS offices and Executive and/or Sales Executive visits and presentations at client on-site facilities
- Prepares and submits Client Call Report after each client visit
- Other related duties assigned as needed
Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience as required for the specific job level
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Good understanding of FIS products and services
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Communicates ideas both verbally, in written form and via presentation in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Travel is required
- Basic knowledge of both Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point Software
Account Management (Commissioned)
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in...