Procedures and requirements of the job:|
- Attain knowledge of the diverse roadshow products: IPOs, Secondary Offerings and Non-deal/Investor Relations Roadshows for the domestic and international Equities and Fixed Income market.
- Work seamlessly within the Americas Roadshow Team and the global remit according to global procedures.
- Be aware of, and comply with, global roadshow compliance policies and procedure.
- Be prepared to brief the Roadshow Team at any time on the details of current roadshows.
- Be aware of other team members’ projects in the event project allocation has to switch or temporary cover is required.
- Ensure that correct authorization is received before starting work on any new roadshow.
- Establish a feasible roadshow plan with the originator; ensure roadshow dates and presentations do not conflict with US and global national holidays, major conferences or sector-similar company roadshows.
- Prepare an estimate of costs and/or budget for an upcoming or potential roadshow when required.
- Create a roadshow schedule in EventPortal for all roadshows.
- Select and secure venues for group presentations, arrange catering, and monitor attendance list to ensure space accommodates expected clients.
- Initiate and maintain contact with the corporate client to co-ordinate all logistics required on the roadshow.
- Ensure the on-site travel agent arranges and confirms all required logistical details: hotels, flights, private jet.
- Ensure all ground transportation is arranged for the roadshow using the preferred suppliers.
- Act as liaison with the sales teams and Access/IRAG/ECMG on the level of response for meetings and any changes to the schedule.
- Confirm all one-on-one meetings and small group meetings with the sales desk.
- Coordinate the distribution of presentation material/prospectuses when necessary and confirm receipt at destination.
- Prepare name tags for group meetings held offsite.
- Attend New York group presentations and maintain an accurate account of attendees
- Provide salesforce and CAT/IRAG/ECMG/FICC/DCMG with immediate attendance reports from all group presentations.
- Close out each roadshow by finalizing all schedules and attendee lists. Ensure final schedule is distributed to local co-ordinators, where necessary.
- Create financial report (final costing) in EventPortal for all roadshows. Roadshow expenses should be accurately recorded in a timely fashion. Each roadshow specialist is responsible for reviewing all invoices for accuracy before submitting for payment.
- Ensure all final costings are completed 4-6 weeks after the end of the roadshow. Send the final financial report to the roadshow originator (domestic & international) and sales desk contact (international only).
- Obtain post-roadshow feedback from originator to ensure best level of service was provided.
- Maintain relationship with selected/assigned business areas and be prepared to update the roadshow team on current trends in the business and roadshow feedback.
- Maintain working documentation and templates for the roadshow team as assigned, and update the team of any changes.
- Participate in Roadshow team meetings on a regular basis.
- Participate in Event Marketing team meetings on a regular basis.
- Exercise cost control on all roadshow costs. Wherever possible, negotiate best possible price with suppliers eg. Group venues, hotels.
eBay Classifieds - 9 months ago