Historically, getting a mortgage has been a complicated and stressful experience. Mortgage Advisory Group has changed that. We are passionate about consistently delighting our customers and business partners by providing an excellent customer experience. Our Loan Assistants (called Processing Assistants elsewhere) exemplify this passion as they carefully and skillfully work with our customers and team members throughout the home loan financing process.
- Be on an innovative and fun team that is revolutionizing the way people go about making the biggest financial decision of their lives!
- Work hand in hand with the Loan Specialist and Approval Specialist on subordinations and condo submissions.
- Perform all initial and subsequent order outs and monitor timeliness of receipt.
- Receive on-going, comprehensive training and become an expert on home loan products and the mortgage process.
- Provide world-class customer service and respectful, consultative guidance to your clients.
- Manage your daily activities by using the daily time blocking schedule as your guide.
- Manage and prioritize your day by reviewing the FASTrak report each morning.
- Meet the deadlines that are associated with your job functions service level agreement.
- Achieve your monthly performance goals and minimum objectives.
- Communicate in a warm, professional, and friendly way with customers, and peers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum: The following education and work experience requirements are essential for successful job performance.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience: Has at least 1 year of experience in the mortgage industry in a sales or operational role.
- Experience using Fannie Maes Desktop Underwriter and Freddie Macs Loan Prospector
- Strong knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat and Outlook.
- Understanding and usage of all basic office equipment, including copier, scanner and fax.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with diplomacy.
- Organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and an excellent problem-solver.
- Professional appearance and punctuality required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Available to work overtime as needed.
- Experience working in Ellie Maes Encompass, Bankers Edition.
Mortgage Advisory Group offers an excellent benefits package, containing:
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- AFLAC benefits available
- Legal Insurance available
- Monthly company lunch
- Partnership discounts
- Additional benefits to recognize a job well done
The is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5 pm.
For your experience to be considered, pleasesubmit a resume in Word or PDF format through the company website at www.mortgageadvisorygroup.com . No phone calls/faxes/walk-ins please.
Mortgage Advisory Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your Future is Our Focus!
Mortgage Advisory Group - 2 years ago
Mortgage Advisory Group’s top-notch customer service is the core of our outstanding reputation in the mortgage industry. We pride...