Senior Assistant: System Engineering
Remote Work Authorized
Feb 15, 2013, 11:43:58 AM
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in the distribution of pre-bundled software and hardware in accordance with standard processes using standard tools and scripts.
- Assists in the maintenance of existing systems using pre-determined solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Monitors systems in accordance with standard procedures; reviews information to identify issues; investigates and resolves matters of significance based upon standard scripts or procedures.
- Executes scripts to diagnose system performance. Identifies concerns and escalates as appropriate.
- Troubleshoots routine issues based upon pre-determined solutions in accordance with standard procedures; develops appropriate course of action and escalates as appropriate.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- One or more years of technical training in computer science or related field preferred
- Two or more years of experience in computer related environment
- Experience working with computer hardware, operating system software and desktop applications
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic communication skills to communicate diagnosis, technical support and resolution of systems issues
- Ability to work in a team environment
CSC - 17 months ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...