This role is responsible for producing marketing analysis data and management of marketing intelligence data.
Critical Duties: Ga thers and analyses marketing data, providing insights on ROI of marketing activities, builds databases of customer demographics and actions, and analysis of web visitor patterns, and producing actionable and readily understood data for use by Marketing Communications team worldwide.
· Production of campaign reports and analysis, specifically direct marketing such as DM, online display, email, site analytics, search.
· Manage and build marketing database, profiling customers, proving marketing ROI and providing key metrics on how best to reach customers
· Develop observations and insights around campaign results for optimization of media campaigns or other direct marketing campaigns.
· Develop campaign ROI analysis and pro forma business case projections to set expectations for campaign performance
· Analyze and develop useful website reporting metrics for key stakeholders and provide recommendations for future site optimizations in support of marketing campaigns
· Demonstrate the ability to interpret, synthesize and organize data, in order to succinctly communicate findings and recommendations in both written and verbal forms
· Ad hoc analysis and data mining assignments dealing with large datasets (Access, SAS, SPSS, Excel)
· Consolidation of reports across marketing campaigns and sharing of key learning's
· Identification of opportunities to automate any/all analysis and identify processes for efficiencies
· Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between marketing actions and financial outcomes to increase profitability
· Ability to develop effective reporting systems and performance dashboards that meet business needs
· Provides additional support to team members as needed. May include some administrative functions.
Job Requirements :
Minimum Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or related field. Prior experience in semiconductor industry a plus.
· Highly proficient in Excel, Access, Power Point and Crystal Reports (or similar software).
· Strong ability in either theoretical modeling, statistical modeling or data manipulation.
· Strong ability in either SAS, SQL, visual basic or other programming languages.
· Proven leadership skills, demonstrated in both academic and business environments.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with strong detail orientation.
· Excellent verbal and written presentation skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively to Senior Management.
· High degree of initiative and results orientation.
· Able to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks.
2-4 years experience in Marketing, Advertising or Corporate Communications or related experience; High-technology and/or business-to-business experience preferred. Advertising agency experience a plus.
Offer Relocation :