Manager – I / T Infrastructure
$80,000 - $95,000
Job Summary :
Ideal candidate will have :
- Janicki Industries is looking for a multi-talented candidate to manage our IT infrastructure team.
- The IT infrastructure manager will be responsible for providing strong technical leadership and direction for IT systems (Networking, Servers, PC Clients, Communications), managing all aspects of the department, including budget and staffing, formalizing policy, and integrating world-class computing and communications systems to our business.
- We are a rapidly growing engineering and manufacturing company that specializes in large scale, high precision, composite tooling and parts for everything from jet fighters, to space capsules, to the world's fastest racing yachts.
- We are located in Skagit County at the base of the North Cascades Highway, and our location provides our employees with the best places to live in Western Washington, including the rural communities near Sedro-Woolley, and smaller cities like Bellingham and Anacortes.
- We have a 600+ employee, multi-site operation with 24/7 manufacturing facilities, and we are seeking candidates with experience managing both Systems/Network Administrators and Help Desk Technicians.
Candidate will h ave experience working with the systems found in our environment:
- Have experience managing teams of 5-10 employees
- Be curious, excited to learn, and open to constant change
- Be great at planning and managing IT projects,
- Be able to work well in small teams with employees from technical and non-technical departments
- Be analytical in their problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- P ri marily virtualized with VMWare
- ESX server
- Windows Servers
- SAN storage
- HP Networking
Benefits and Compensation:
- Associate degree
- 8+ years of experience in mid to large size, multi-site company
- We are especially looking for candidates who will bring an engineering aproach to our IT team, so a Bachelor of Computer Information Systems, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or very closely related field is preferred.
Please click on “Apply Now” to send your resume
- Employer Benefits
- Medical / Vision
- S hort- term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Wage DOE.
Or visit our website at: www.janicki.com/careers