Project Manager III- Global Telecom
1. Manages internal voice project delivery
· Medium/ moderately complex/ may include multiple regions
· Medium/ high risk
2. Manages project financials including business impact
· Meets or exceeds approved budgets
· Provides reliable financial forecasts to Management
3. Manages stakeholder relationships
· Manages mid to upper level stakeholder relationships
4. Manages project team
· Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size generally up to 20 people
· Is aware of necessary skill development of project team members
· Provides performance review input and development recommendations for team members Contributions have visible impact on HP business (Cost, Efficiency, Total Customer Experience (TCE) generally less than $4M and/or internal project budget generally less than $2M
Education and Experience Required:
First Level University degree. 5+ years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management. Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods. Participates in the Services Program Manager (PM) Profession community. On the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification path.
Project Manager will require a thorough knowledge and experience of systems, business processes and technology required to manage a Call Center environment.
Experience desired with Call Center Quality Management software, Automated Call Delivery system (ACD), Workforce Management software.
Additional knowledge and experience desired with Avaya Call Routing environment and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) with agent systems.
Telecommunications and Telephony knowledge in an AVAYA environment required.
United States-Texas-Houston, United States-Texas-Austin
HP - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...